Daulat Farms Group adopts the same cutting-edge agronomy and veterinary practices as it does on its own farm. The results of its own R&D trials are put to full use in the contract production model. In the Dairy Farming All the inputs and farming products including milch cows, feeds, medicines etc. are bought by the company for its entire group of contract growers directly from the certified cow breeders.
We produce perfect quality products with food safety and environmental protection. The products we sell thus meet regulatory standards in over 50 counties.
Daulat Farms Group’s main focus on producing quality products so group's technical team observes each plot and then approve suitable farms for harvesting.
Our agri-operations have a positive socio-economic foot print impacting more than 8000 farmers in key growing areas. Our operations positively impact local economies and stakeholders such as farm workers and staff for agri-operations. Women contribute significantly to our activities.
Our good agriculture practices enable differentiation in product quality and farmer yields. In order to enable least time lag between harvesting and processing, we also provide last mile pick-ups at fields. Sustainable agriculture practices result in environmental protection and safe products for our customers and end-consumers.
Daulat Farms Group offers a very unique and simplified business models to the farmers. Because of no needs to sell or purchase anything in our dairy contract farming schemes. Farmers also have the assurance of a fixed income per year which is paid by Daulat Farms Group and do not have to worry about marketing the produce.
If you are ready to experience less risks and assured returns on investment, join our ever growing family of over 8000 farmers.
There is No Provision of Buying or Selling Anything on this Contract Farming Scheme. Farmers Needs to Care of Cattles and farm Only
● Required Land Area : 2 Acre
● Required Shed : 2000 - 2500 Sq. Ft. (As Per Company's Guidelines)
● Required Facility : Water (borewell) & Electricity
● Numbers of Milch Cows : 30
● Upfront Fee / Franchise Fee : Rs.16 Lakh Only (One Time). [ No Need to Invest Actual Huge Required Working Capital Investment, As Our Company Invests on Working Capital of this project on all approved locations including Purchasing of Milch Cows, Cattle Feed, Medicines, Supervisors Salary, Doctors Salary, Processing Cost, Marketing Cost, Packaging Cost, Feeding Cost of New Born Calf, Export and Supply Cost Etc. Provided by the Company ]
● Profit to the farmer : (Rs. 5 Lacs to 7 Lacs Per Year)
● Other Misc. Cost : Actual
● Electricity Charges : as actual
● Farming Method : As Per Company's guidelines
● Provided By Company : Cows, Nutritious Cattle Feed, Approved Medicines, Equipment, Supervisors and Doctors.
● Technical Support : Training & Technical Support Provided by Company Time to Time as Required
● Produced Milk & Byproducts : Take back by the company
● Technical Knowledge : Not Required
● Contract Period : 15 Years (Extendable)
Note : Our all schemes are for commercial farming only, It is not for small farmer. First check your eligibility with our schemes then send application. Our main focus on products quality, So our company approves suitable farms and farmers only after inspection.
Who Can Apply
Individual Farmer Having own Required Land at Rural Area with water & electricity facility connected to road, who can pay required Upfront fee, Who can invest on shed & farm development, Who can give full time & Devoted for maintaining quality, can Apply for this Scheme.
How To Apply
(1) Download and print application form on A4 size plain paper.
(2) Duly filled application form by applicant only with a photograph, signature and thumb impression.
(3) Scan application form and send via E-mail with required scanned documents. (Original application is required to send via courier if application approves on 1st stage of inspection.
(4) Required Documents of applicant and land owner (Scanned Copies) :- i. Aadhar Card, ii. PAN Card, iii. Voter ID Card, iv. Land Passbook / Bhupatrak / Hakkpatrak , v. Last 1 year bank statement duly attested by Authorized person of the Bank, vi. 5-6 images of the shed from different directions, vii. 7-8 images of the proposed farm / Land from different directions.
(5) Pay application fees online and attach screenshot / UTR number / Reference number of the payment.
E-Mail Your Scanned Application Form & Documents on email@example.com
Under Range of 50-60 Kms from Mumbai, Delhi NCR, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Bangaluru, Pune, Nagpur, Raipur, Bhubaneswar, Visakhapatnam, Jamshedpur, Ahmedabad, Prayagraj (Allahabad), Varanasi, Lucknow, Patna, Surat, Meerut, Jaipur, Kanpur, Vadodara, Indore, Jabalpur, Gwalior, Bhopal, Ludhiana, Chandigarh, Amritsar, Agra, Faridabad, Mysuru, Thane, Pimpri- Chinchwad, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Nashik, Meerut, Rajkot, Kalyan- Dombivali, Vasai, Virar, Howrah, Vijayawada, Coimbatore, Jodhpur, Gurgaon, Jalandhar, Patiala, Agartala.